Complimentary first-time usage – Terms and Condition
The first-time complimentary usage is only eligible for The Leader Card holder and shall not be transferable or assignable.
The first-time complimentary transfer must be utilized within the first 2 years of membership.
The reservation must be made 48 hours in advance, by calling The Leader Card Services number: 1300-13-2000.
Standard Plaza Premium Lounge’s terms & condition applies.
Standard Plaza Premium Lounge’s Terms and Condition:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BY ACCEPTING THIS BOOKING YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU SHOULD REQUEST A CANCELLATION FROM YOUR AGENCY AT LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TRAVELING DATE.
Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions any reference to "we", "us", "our" and “the Company” is to Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited.
Any reference of “you”, “your” and "the Customer" is to the person who uses the Lounge Facilities.
“The Agency” means the firm or company whom books the Lounge Facilities on behalf of its Customers.
"Airport" means the airport from which the Customer is traveling.
Words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, references to any gender shall include the other, and reference to legal persons shall include natural persons and vice versa.
Your use of the Lounge Facilities indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. These terms and conditions will prevail over any other terms or conditions proposed by the Company orally or on any order form or similar document and shall be binding on the Customer:
eVoucher / Redemption Coupon
You are required to keep a printed copy of this eVoucher / Redemption Coupon with you throughout the journey, as it is required for entry into the lounge. To enter the lounge, you must present this eVoucher / Redemption
Coupon along with a valid boarding pass for verification.
The booking is regarded as confirmed and services booked are guaranteed when Customer receives an eVoucher / Redemption Coupon from the Agency. If you fail to obtain an email or printed eVoucher / Redemption Coupon from the Agency, we will not be responsible for the availability of service upon arrival at the Lounge Facility. Any Customer without presentation of an eVoucher / Redemption Coupon will be considered as a walk-in customer. All services requested are subject to availability.
Booking Cancellation / Refund / Re-issue
1. The Company reserves the right to cancel any booking made by an Agency on behalf of a Customer without compensation payable to the Agency if the Lounge or any part of it is closed due to fire, dispute with employees, alteration or decoration or by order of any public authority. In such event, the Company will return to the Agency without interest all amounts for bookings prepaid by the Agency affected by such closure.
2. In the event of a flight delay or cancellation, please contact the Agency for cancellation policy details. By booking this lounge visit, you agree / accept all terms & conditions and cancellation rules of this booking, if any.
Departure Lounge is located in the restricted area. Departing or transiting customers will need to pass through customs and/or security screening before proceeding to the Departure Lounge. You must obtain a boarding pass for onward flight from your airline. Arrival Lounge is located in the non-restricted area; for the exact locations, please check www.plaza-network.com.
Lounge Facilities means the provision of an executive waiting area in the departure or arrival area of the Airport with seating and refreshment amenities including but not limited to:
(a) A range of alcoholic beverages, wines, beers and spirits; (charges may apply at certain Lounge Facilities);
(b) A variety of soft drinks;
(c) Tea and coffee;
(d) A choice of hot food items and snacks (e.g. peanuts, cocktail biscuits etc.);
(e) A range of magazines and newspapers; and
(f) Telephones and faxes for use at guest's expense.
Use of Lounge Facilities
1. All specifications, descriptions, drawings, photographs or illustrations of the Lounge Facilities and any advertising matter and sample books are only intended to serve as a guide and not to be relied upon by the Customer or treated as binding or as forming part of these conditions or any contract with the Customer.
2. The Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Lounge Facilities during the hours advertised for each Airport, but reserves the right to vary the hours of operation or close the lounge due to refurbishment, relocation or otherwise in which case an alternative lounge facility will be provided or a refund of the charges will be made at the discretion of the Company.
3. The Company shall use its reasonable endeavours to ensure a suitable environment is maintained in the Lounge Facilities including but not limited to keeping the area where Lounge Facilities are provided clean and tidy, ensuring staff are on hand to respond to queries in regards to the Lounge Facilities and ensuring the removal from the lounge area of any persons whose behaviour is unsuitable.
4. The Company shall have the right to refuse a Customer entry to the Lounge Facilities for any statutory, regulatory or Airport policy reasons including but not limited to health and safety and security policies or fire regulations.
5. In order to maintain Customer expectations, children are only permitted to use the Lounge Facilities when they are accompanied by a Customer over the age of eighteen (18) years at all times.
1. The Customer shall ensure that he/she is at all times properly dressed and shall behave in an appropriate manner in order to maintain a decent environment in lounge for all other guests. The Company and any third party lounge provider with whom The Company has entered into an arrangement for the provision of Lounge Facilities reserve the right at their sole and absolute discretion to refuse entry or to remove any persons in breach of this condition.
2. Customers whose behaviour or dress code is considered by the Company to be unsuitable or is likely to offend other Customers may be denied access to the Lounge Facilities.
3. Customers must not remove food and/or drinks from the Lounge Facilities and will be asked to refrain from consuming food and/or drinks in the Lounge Facilities other than food and/or drinks provided in the Lounge Facilities.
4. The Customer agrees to adhere to any “no smoking” policies in operation in any of the Lounge Facilities.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please ask us. You may incur a small charge for us providing this to you.
We use the personal information that we collect to identify your personal preferences and match your needs with the relevant products and services, and assist in processing any bookings that are made on your behalf. We will hold your information, where collected by us, and may use it to inform you in the future of offers by us and other Plaza Premium Lounge Management Limited group companies [a full list of which is available on request]. We will also use the personal information you give us as a research tool to monitor how you and other visitors use our Lounge Facilities to enable us to improve further develop relevant products and services. Whenever you submit enquiries or booking to us, it will require your personal data which will then be recorded, collated and processed by us.
3. How to withdraw your consent
If you would rather we do not use your personal data for the purposes stated above or for any form of promotional contact, please write to us at email@example.com. Please bear in mind that you will be opting out of receiving any information from us and any Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd. group companies. However, if you have booked lounge services you will still receive from your Agency an email or printed document confirming your booking details.
4. How do we protect your information
When you provide us with your credit card details or order services from us, if any; we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts the information that you input before it is transmitted to us. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide will be kept secure from unauthorized access.
Our security measures depend on you complying with this obligation and we are not responsible for any breach of your privacy. We are not responsible for breaches of security arising out of intentional and/or unauthorized attempts to access the site, for example, by computer hackers.
Limitations on Liability
1. Subject to clause 2 below, the Company shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss, including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of contract, loss of revenue or loss of business, however arising whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or statutory duty or otherwise.
2. The Company does not exclude loss arising from death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Company
3. Subject to clause 2 above, the aggregate liability of the Company, (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or breach of statutory duty or otherwise) to the Customer under no circumstances shall exceed the charges paid by the Customer for the Lounge Facilities.
4. The Company shall under no circumstances be liable for any Customer failing to board his/her flight and neither the Company nor any third party lounge provider with whom the Company has entered into an arrangement for the provision of Lounge Facilities has any obligation to make flight announcements.
5. The Company shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for the personal belongings of any Customer, and a Customer shall take personal belongings into the Lounge Facilities area solely at his/her own risk.
6. All information, recommendations and advice given by or on behalf of the Company to the Customer regarding Airport services or flight details are given without liability on the part of the Company.
7. The Customer shall fully indemnify and compensate the Company, its employees, sub-contractors and agents in respect of all actions, suits, claims, demands, costs, charges or expenses arising (whether asserted by the Customer or third party) out of or in connection with the provision of the Lounge Facilities which:
(a) are in excess of the Company's liability set out in clause 3 above; and
(b) are caused directly or indirectly through the act or omission, wilful misconduct or negligence of the Customer.
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss or damage caused to or suffered by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of the provision of the Lounge Facilities by or on behalf of the Company being prevented, restricted, hindered or delayed by reason of any circumstances outside the control of the Company.
The rights, powers and remedies provided pursuant to these conditions are cumulative and do not exclude or affect any rights, powers or remedies provided by law. No delay in exercising or non-exercising by the Company of any rights or remedies under these conditions shall operate as a waiver or lease of that right, power or remedy.
No amendments or variation of these conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and signed or issued by the Company.
We do not warrant, represent or undertake that the material(s) provided you are accurate, complete or current or that the material(s) will be free of defects and all conditions and warranties that might otherwise be implied by statute or at common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We do not accept any liability for any losses or claims arising from any liability to access any materials(s), use of email, downloading virus, the loss or corruption to materials that are downloaded on any website or browser incompatibility problems. All software products downloaded from any email are downloaded, installed and used at the user’s own risk.
Any material(s) and document(s) of the Company are provided for information purposes only and no material shall be construed as an intention to create a legal relationship with any party, no shall it constitute an offer of goods of services or create a license except a prepaid eVoucher or Redemption Coupon.
These conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and the Company and the Customer hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region courts.